A. Acceptable Use
A.1.1. As a global community with a diverse user base we want to assure a platform that conforms to acceptable norms throughout modern societies. The mission of this application is the be a platform that enables users to communicate ideas, and network with users with similar interests globally.
A.1.2. The Golden Rule: Treat others how you would want to be treated, as well as do not behave toward others as you would not want to be treated.
· A.2.1 Profanities: the use of explicit, offensive, or sexualized language is prohibited, expect where provided within our applications for paid users.
· A.2.2. Threats of violence: any threat to commit an act of violence upon another user or another person whether they use the site will not be tolerated.
· A.2.3. Bullying: Posts, comments, or photos within an app that are primarily intended to harass or single out another person for abuse, malicious attack, or ridicule.
· A.2.4. Sexually suggestive posts: comments, or photos are prohibited
· A.2.5. Sexual harassment: sexual harassment of any user within the application is prohibited.
Strictly Prohibited Behavior
· A.3.1. Any activity that violates any local, state, national, or international laws are strictly prohibited.
· A.3.2. Any behavior that is fraudulent, or unlawful, or has any fraudulent or unlawful intent or purpose.
· A.3.3. Any behavior with the intent or purpose to harm or damage any other user, including but not limited to minors.
· A.3.4. Public content containing nudity, or illegal activities is strictly prohibited on our platform.
· A.3.5. To send or knowingly receive, download, upload, post or distribute any content in violation of any standards set or applicable laws.
· A.3.6. To transmits through our platforms any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials or any other form of solicitation (spam), apart from organic advertising on your business or personal page, or outside of our paid in-house advertising platform.
· A.3.7. To knowingly or intentionally transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, time-bombs, or any other form of malware or any other type of harmful programs.
B.1.1. Laniakea Translation Technology built their Translator Apps as an Ad Supported app. This SERVICE is provided by Laniakea Translation Technology at no cost and is intended for use as is unless a paid membership or service has been purchased by the customer/user.
B.1.2. This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
B.2.1. For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to email. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
B.2.2. The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
· Google Play Services
B.3.1. Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
B.3.2. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
B.4.1. I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
· To facilitate our Service.
· To provide the Service on our behalf.
· To perform Service-related services; or
· To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
B.4.2. I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
B.5.1. I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
B.7.1. Our services are intended for adults 18 and over or mature teenagers with their parents’ permission. These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
B.9.1. I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.